The birthday person of the day is Mardi.
Oops! Sorry! Didn't intend to scare you.
Let's try another one.
Hmmmm. OK. One more.
That's better! That's my sweetie!
Now I'm going to get a bit sappy. If you saw the card I gave her you'd be able to read it so, with some minor embarrassment, I'm repeating it here:
"Today is about you.
And how grateful I am to have you as my wife.
I'd be lost without your love in my life."
Especially in these days of social distancing! Love you babe!
Seventeen wonderful years! Now let's play cards😇.
Mardi is part of a group of four ladies who designate themselves as the "Bees". Figure out your own interpretation!
This morning one of her phone calls was with the other Bees via Messenger.
Technology is certainly wonderful! I'll have to check it out someday.
I'm going to send this out early today. If anything exciting happens I'll reload.
All the best from the Queen Bee and me.
---------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment