For my part, trips to Scotland, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand have moved to the back of the list. Attending my grandkids' weddings is near the top (so far only Yancy and Kate, but no rush for the other kids - remember I'm going for above average on the longevity scale).
I found an old list that I had generated years ago. Surprisingly, many had been accomplished - the most recent being my sail plane ride this past January.
Others:
Machu Picchu - Grandson Sean and I completed a 75 mile hike to this beautiful site in 2006.
About 97% of the Bruce Trail with the Trompers (the other 3% doesn't matter - being with my friends does).
Our trip to Kruger Park and Capetown, South Africa with Ethan in 2011.
The Alaska Highway, and the White Pass and Yukon Railway (narrow gauge) ride to Skagway, with Mardi in 2017.
The Great Wall of China, the Xian warriors, and the Three Gorges with Mardi, Bonnie and Steve.

No comments:
Post a Comment