We had more "visitors" today.
And one more that was right beside the patio, but the golfer picked it up and drove on.
-----------------------------------------------
The ladies spent some time getting their feet pampered today while I had a haircut. Turned out that both Mardi and I had our hair bobbed. And I was informed that, being the great guy that I am, I apparently bought her some flowers😍.
Tonight being Thursday, we headed for the House of Blues to hear Jeff Howell and his group.
We were there a few years ago when Tommy, the sax/bongo drum guy, was invited from the audience to join the group. He's a bit of a ham.
.....and got to chat with Jeff for a couple of minutes before it started raining lightly (it poured by the time we got into the car).
Another great night in paradise.
Stay well.




No comments:
Post a Comment